Low-cost ways to market your business
Marketing is constantly changing, and lots of forms of it are available. But there are many low-cost ways that you can market your business. We have rounded up the best marketing techniques that are budget-friendly and guaranteed to create lasting results.
Creating engaging content can help to grow brand awareness, potentially leading to more sales. There are various forms of content that businesses can create such as blogs, infographics, videos and live content.
Content creation allows you to be creative and reach out to your target audience. It can benefit your business in a number of ways, such as:
- Building brand awareness if your content is shared
- Increasing engagement and encouraging conversations
- Generating website traffic
- You’ll cultivate loyal brand fans
- Original content can improve conversions
Social media has become hugely popular over the years and has quickly become one of the top marketing forms for many businesses. Not only is it a cost-effective form of marketing, social media is very versatile. It can suit various business owners who will be more effective on different platforms, and by using either free methods or paid for promotions.
Using social media can benefit your business in many ways, including:
- Helps you to provide excellent customer service and connect with your customers
- Increases brand awareness
- Increases website traffic
- Allows you to research your target audience to improve your business
Search engine optimisation
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is one of the most powerful marketing forms, especially for locally-based businesses.
Through headlines, titles, meta descriptions, alt attributes and URLs that are clear and include highly searched keywords relevant to your business, you can increase your website’s visibility on search engines. Appearing in the top pages of search engines will increase the quantity and improve the quality of traffic to your website.
SEO is not only cost-effective, but it can benefit your business in the following ways:
- Increase in website traffic
- Improve your brand visibility
- An increase in click-throughs can lead to better conversion rates
- Appear in more search results than your niche to attract more customers
Although email marketing is no longer one of the top forms of marketing, it still has many benefits. It has proven to be a useful marketing tool for businesses for decades. It’s easy and efficient with the number of scheduling platforms currently used. The benefits of email marketing include:
- Allows business to build strong customer relationships
- Emails are usually action-orientated, which can increase traffic to your chosen platform
- Drives conversions as you can create personalised and custom approaches
Email marketing has a more extensive reach